There's no shortage of great things to do in the Okanagan...
Okanagan Yoga Retreats are intentionally designed to be just the right amount of time for you to immerse in a deeper experience and yet still have time to enjoy all of the incredible gifts the Okanagan has to offer.
Here are some of our favorites.
Kelowna & Central Okanagan
- Hike Knox Mountain
- Visit the Kangaroo Farm in Lake Country
- Tour Mission Hill Winery
- Have dinner at Cedar Creek Winery
- Golf at Black Mountain Golf Club
- Join us for Saturday morning sunrise yoga at Kelowna Mountain then walk the suspension bridges
- Chill at Gyro Beach
- Grab a Froyo and shop the boho boutiques of South Pandosy.
- Join in Okanagan's Largest Outdoor Yoga Class
- Dine at Raudz or the Curious Cafe or Krafty Kitchen
- Sweat your a** off at a spin class at SpinCo
- Walk Bernard Ave and have Laksa at Mad Mango
- Brunch at the Bohemian Cafe
- Bike the historic Myra Canyon trestles
- Visit the Farmers Market
- Take a yoga class with Chelsea or Shauna!
- Grab a coffee at Giobean
- Go for a run on the Mission Greenway
Okanagan Yoga Studios
- Oranj Fitness - our home studio!
- Karma Yoga
- Global Fitness
- Kelowna Yoga House
- Hot Box Yoga
- Moksha Yoga Kelowna
- Bikram Yoga
- Tandava Yoga
- Ekhai Centre
PENTICTON & OSOYOOS
- Purple Lotus Yoga - Penticton
- Get Bent Yoga Centre - Penticton
- Reflections Yoga - Penticton
- Breathe Studio - Osoyoos
- Matrix Yoga - Osoyoos
Loving Energy Healing & Yoga with Tara Pilling
Kelowna Mountain Suspension Bridges - photo courtesy of KelownaMountain.com